Skip to content
- CATER, Roy M., Elected in 1928 as Representative from Linn County for the 55th Assembly. Born on November 5th, 1881 at Edina, Missouri. He received his higher education in the Kirksville Normal, the University of Kansas and the American Medical College. Served in the United States Army during World War I with the rank of 1st Lieut., M.C. First Commander of the American Legion in Marceline. Two times mayor of Marceline. Married Mina Ellis on October 30, 1925 at Salisbury, Missouri. He was a practicing physician and operated the Cater Drug Store.
- DAIL, Delmar, Elected as Senator for the 6th District of Missouri in 1932 to fill the unexpired term of Roy McKettrick. Served in the 57th, 58th, 59th General Assembly. Born October 1, 1895 at Marceline, Missouri. Married Naomi Braley on July 7th, 1921. He was a lawyer.
- GREEN, G. Derk, Judge, 12th Circuit of Missouri (Now Circuit No. 9).- Elected Circuit Judge in 1940 – 1946 – 1952 – 1958. Four times City Attorney of Marceline. Higher education at Redlands University, Redlands, California and Washington University. Served two terms as Prosecuting Attorney of Linn County. Born near Marceline in 1904. Married Marcelle Patterson of Emporia, Kansas in 1941.
- MUNYON, Alfred, Elected in 1924 as Representative from Linn County to the 53rd Assembly. Born September 9, 1869. Married Sarah Staats December 25, 1889. Former Mayor of Marceline. Farmer and minister.
- WHITE, Benjamin L., Elected Senator from the 6th District of Missouri for 45th and 47th Assembly. Born in Adair County, Kentucky, December 16, 1868. Four times City Attorney of Marceline. Married Carrie E. Wolcott April 6, 1893. Engaged in law practice at Marceline.