The ground for the Catholic Cemetery was bought in the year 1900 by the Rev. J.P. Cullen. The first person buried there was Mrs. Alpino on December 24, 1900. Two priests are also buried there, the Rev. F.J. Burk, December 22, 1903, and the Rev. Frederick McEvoy, August 20, 1961. The original name of Mount Killiard was recently changed to St. Bonaventure. Mass is offered each Memorial day for the souls of the faithful departed. A grotto will soon be erected in the cemetery.
The cemetery committee consists of Walter Othic, Edward Abeln, Charles Kienast, and Herbert Cochran.