Presbyterian Church

September, 1888 the Cumberland Presbyterian Church was organized. The first pastor was Rev. S. A. McPherson until 1898. The church was located on the corner of Santa Fe and Missouri Avenues.

Sometime in the early 1890’s several families came to Marceline that were members of the Old School Presbyterian and they organized their church. Services … > More >