The Seventh-day Adventist Church

The Seventh-day Adventist church as a congregation was organized in 1913, with Elder French of Hamilton as pastor. For two years the congregation met in the homes of the members. In 1915, they purchased the present church building on West Crocker Street from the Holiness Denomination.

While the congregation of the Marceline church is rather … > More >