In 1949, Harry M. Bunton moved to Marceline, and from the small original four-room house purchased at that time, now exists a twenty-two room modern nursing home located at 519 North Spruce Street. The Nursing Home interest began when he saw a need for care for old folks. In the years from 1950 through 1954, … > More >
In 1955 Mrs. Thelma Braley purchased the rest home which she now operates as the King Rest Home at 215 West Walker in Marceline. At that time the home supported six guests and was largely lacking in the modern facilities now required for the procurement of a State license.
In the past eight years … > More >